The Volley Trolley Adventure

What started as Jack and Dave's volleyball Tour in '04 has grown into VolleyTrolley Enterprises. We play beach volleyball and cruise around in a 1983 Airstream RV. It ain't terrible. Since 2012, David Fischer has been coaching D1 Beach Volleyball. 3 seasons at ULM, 9 seasons at UNCW where he currently lives and yes, still has the Airstream. Jack Quinn has been touring the world and currently calls Clearwater home.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Venice Beach, California, United States

Monday, June 05, 2006

Some Emails We Get

Hey!!!

I spied y'all on the 10 E this morning around 7 in the am....

Absolutely LOVE the Airstream as well as the current theme - [HeadBlade] ... extraordinary advertising/marketing potential.......

Good Luck with the next Challenge on the Sand Court!!!!

Kerry

.....................

Jack and Dave,



I just wanted to drop you a quick note and wish ya
nothin' but the best on tour this year. Nice job on your web site (some premium photos) that stirred some fond memories of my VB excursions across country, Europe and South Africa. Although I never experienced the poshness of such a chrome ass dandy, bullet proof, premium-stainless Oscar Meyer, Jetson Infused rolling hot dog on a glimmer stick...that vehicle kicks major arse, bruddahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsss.



Live it up and knock em dead,

--D.D.



-----------------------------



Hi Dave and Jack,

A friend just told me to check out your website and
basically I just want to say what you guys are doing is
freaking awesome! I haven't had a chance to check out
the pictures, but I did get to skim through your travel
journal.

The stuff you guys are doing totally inspires me! Take care,

--M



-----------------------------



Hey Dudes,



I’m just wondering how you guys are progressing. I really wish I was doing what
you guys are doing. Good idea, good plan, good fun, I’m jealous.



So, do you just pull the van over when it’s time to sleep or do you wake Jack up
and make him drive? Where are you now? Have you picked up anymore stranded
ladies with head wounds? Are you going to make it to Cincinnati on time? Let me know.

Hope all is well.



--M.R.



-----------------------------



Those pics were probably some of the funniest pics I have ever seen, along with the stories.



--JH



-----------------------------



You might remember myself and my boys from a gas station in Utah (think beer for shave gel). Anyways, I remembered the website that was printed on your pimp ride and checked it out. Right on for all your 1st place wins.

I also wanted to thank you for being an individual who took the time to say a few words and make an impression on my boys. Your kindness and generosity weren't lost on them and for that you won't be forgotten. Thanks and good luck on the tour and that long long drive from Chicago back home.

I'll keep an eye out and make sure to catch a game sometime,

I, E, E, B and M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home